1. Product name: LDPE resin on sale
2. CAS: 9002-88-4
3. Material shapes: Film, bag, and flake.
4. Material types: Woven bag, printe film, film (rolls, loose, bundled), agricultural film waste, foamed plastics (EPS) and fiber.
5. Pelletizing method: Vertical water-ring rubssurface hot cutter, horizontal water-ring rubs surface hot cutter, pull strap pelletizing
6. Application: LDPE(low density polyethylene) - is used in products and packaging such as plastic bags, milk jugs, detergent bottles, margarine tubs, garbage containers, water pipes, woven bag, raincoat, polyethylene monofilament, woven yarn etc...LDPE resins are made by high pressure autoclave process and mainly used for blown film extrusion and wire coating (cable sheath) etc...They are widely used for applications for general purpose packaging films, heavy duty bags, shrink films, and foams.
7.Advantages: Material is cut, predied, preheated, prehomogenized and compacted in the shredding drum.
|Packing||25 kg/pp bag|
|Resin Properities||Test Result|
|Melt Index g/10min||7|
|Density g/ 12cm3' >||0.922|
|Elongation at break %||500|
|Film Properities||Test Result|
|Tensile strength at Break MD/TD kg/ 12cm3' >||200/180|
|Ultimate elongation MD/TD %||250/440|
|1% Secant modulus MD/TD kg/ 12cm3' >||2200/2500|
|Elmendort tear strength MD/TD g/um||9.5/4|
|Dart drop impact g/um||2.5|